The Center for Mediation Training has announced new Advanced Trainings in Divorce Mediation in the New York City area.
There will be three one-day trainings, limited to 20 students per session:
Friday, October 28, 2011
- Retire in Style: Pensions, QDROs and 401k’s in Plain English – Steven Abel
- Lunch with Ada L. Hasloecher – time for general questions.
- Anatomy of a Mediation – from intake to divorce and everything in between, including the use and misuse of budgets – Ken Neumann
Saturday, Nov. 19, 2011
- Working With Truly Difficult Clients- Not Just The One We’re Having Trouble With – Ken Neumann
- Lunch with Steven Abel– time for general questions.
- Improvisational Acting Techniques for Mediators – Ken Neumann & Steven Abel
- Your Practice: Building It, Managing It– Ada L. Hasloecher and Ken Neumann
Friday, Dec. 9, 2011
- Understanding & Drafting Separation Agreements for Non-Attorney Mediators and New Lawyers – Steve Abel
- Morning: Basic Concepts, Parenting clauses, & Boilerplate
- Lunch with Ken Neumann – time for general questions.
- Afternoon: Child Support, Maintenance & Equitable Distribution clauses.
Enrollment is limited to those with a minimum of five years of experience as a mediator, or two years experience drafting documents as an attorney.
Lead trainers are:
- Steven Abel
- Ken Neumann
- Ada L. Hasloecher